Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Why won't Madeleine return my call?!

Our Dead Leader, eh, I mean Dear Leader won’t smile or change his own clothes any more...





http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601103&sid=axHS8ks6bZoQ
Oct. 5 (Bloomberg) -- China pledged to boost ties with North Korea a day after Kim Jong Il’s regime told visiting Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao of its willingness to resume nuclear disarmament talks.

Memory from a happier time


My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun
by William Shakespeare

My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun;
Coral is far more red than her lips' red;
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
I have seen roses damasked, red and white,
But no such roses see I in her cheeks,
And in some perfumes is there more delight
Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know,
That music hath a far more pleasing sound.
I grant I never saw a goddess go;
My mistress when she walks treads on the ground.
And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare
As any she belied with false compare.

2 comments:

Tao Dao Man said...

Albright and ZBIG were Obama's first foreign policy advisers. when ever i see either one of them, or the patriarch [kissinger] i cringe. Evil usually follows their coat tails.

EngineerScotty said...

Hans Brix! Hans Brix!